Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

Feedback

All of you who are still being burned by Dee need to go to his public profile and leave feedback.

He still had 100% positive feedback until about 2 minutes ago.

Country
    See jordan10703's Items on eBay

someone on here said they had his phone number who ever has it please send it to my pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanksfan396
    My printer has all but exploded... is there any way PMs, etc. can remain digitized and sent to his police department? Also, why haven't the parents been contacted?

WHAT DID I DO 2 U

Quote Originally Posted by sorianofan22
    I just have one question, i dealt with the guy and he is a clown, thanks god i got fed up with holding the cards he wanted me to hold and just said screw it. but if he has bad trades going on why isnt he banned?

HAY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about you send me one of them pujols cards that you dont own and ill make sure you dont go to jail.

:) Y DID U SEND ME THIS I HAVE ALL THE PUJOLS U HATE ME BECAUSE I WONT TRADE WITH U ILL MAKE SURE 2 KEEP THIS I HAVE ALL PUJOLS ASK WHITESOX FAN HES BEEN 2 MY HOUSE

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Post To answer your question...

Quote Originally Posted by sorianofan22
    I just have one question, i dealt with the guy and he is a clown, thanks god i got fed up with holding the cards he wanted me to hold and just said screw it. but if he has bad trades going on why isnt he banned?

Quote Originally Posted by garyg
    soriano.. exactly what I was thinking

The SCF staff recognizes your concerns but has not banned deemcgee yet because members usually don't send owed cards to their trading partners once they are banned. We want his trading partners to get their cards but don't want more bad deals from deemcgee. So (in case you haven't noticed) deemcgee now has a "I must send first on ALL transactions" tag under his user name. This will make it very difficult for him to make any additional bad deals since he has to send first. And unlike real scammers, he has actually made some progress in rectifying these situations. In the anyone make any recent trades with "deemcgee".... thread (posts #52, 53, Aug. 22, '07), jjversion1 posts that his deal with deemcgee is resolved. In the thread All Information on deemcgee would be appreciated (post #17, Aug. 22, '07) and in this thread (post #17 above, Aug. 23, '07), troygoesdeep reports that his deal with deemcgee is partially resolved...he did receive some PayPal and is expecting some cards soon. So that gives the staff reason to believe that the remaining outstanding trades will be completed soon. These members would probably be still out cards if we had been quick on the trigger to ban deemcgee. Hopefully, those who still haven't received their end of their deal with deemcgee will receive very soon--we know its been long enough. I hope that cleared it up for you.

Andy
    Last edited by SingleDaddyof2; 08-25-2007 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Link modification

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes i do agree people make mistakes and he is trying to resolve them deemcgee lmk if u got dc to the package man

i had a trade with him the was going to send a felix pie auto and bj upton auto for $18 money order. never received the money order so i have not sent my end either.

Blog Entries
    Country

Andy I get that, just wouldnt like to see anyone else done over.

Mike

yanksrule4ever u told me u would send first

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

The ongoing BS saga...

So, today I get this PM from Dee:

** SORRY
    i sent u u the wrong i sent aa wainwright aauto 2 the wrong guy**

That's all - no explanation of what he is going to do to make this right, just that note.

I responded with:

**So then what are you going to do to make right by me???

Telling me you're sorry doesn't quite cut it...**

We'll see what happens or how he responds.

Obviously I'm not getting my card today - or by Tuesday as he previously promised... or probably ever.

- Chris

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast