Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next Vick...

The next Vick...

UGA got a commitment from a guy that several magazines are calling the next Right handed Vick...Alonzo(AJ) Bryant. The good thing about him is that he is a QB before a runner. Here is a description of him from a UGA site...

http://www.georgiagrapevine.com/2004..._AJ_Bryant_Jr.

Here is another feature of him with action photos..

http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=3...c=1&nid=617744

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    look at vince young, texas longhorns freshman qb....theres your next vick

What about D.J. Shockley? Is he ever going to get his chance at UGA?

dj shockey got his a@@ handed to him in the first LSU uga game at tiger stadium.
    yes vincent ypung is a nice qb but i can not wait to see jamarcus russell for LSU

yes young vick might not be playing any more if the find evidence that he had sex with that minor.

from what I'm hearing they searched his apartment and found nothing that linked him to that, the talk around town is that she and her friends led Vick and the other players to believe that they were of age, this wouldn't be that big of deal if it wasn't MV2:(

i agree with you.but why in the hell is va tech afraid to play LSU?
    i mean come on we went to your place with a young team last yr and hung close but now you want to put it back to 2007 and still i thibnk you will not come down here and play us.are they scared of coming to baton rouge?

not scared at all, I mean look they are playing USC on a neutral field as the first game of the year, and USC will be the #1 team next year.

The reason it was pushed back was because of the move to the ACC, Tech now has a 5-6 million dollar fee (exit of Big East and Acc entrance fees) plus the fact the Atheltic Dept just approved plans for stadium expansion. The AD needs more home games to help draw in money to help pay off these debts, so basically they had to find another home game. The whole reason this became a mess was because in 2001 VaTech was supposed to play Georgia Tech in the BCA classic in Blacksburg but the Lightning storm made the officials call the game, so the BCA agreed to let VT have it's game back, then the BCA and ESPN had problems with scheduling the game and it was decided that VT wouldn't have the BCA game due to this.

So they had to find a way to make their money back and the only way to do that was delaying the only away non conference game on the schedule for next year, that being LSU. So Tech got in touch with LSU and asked if the game could be pushed back to 2007, obviously this must have been ok with them because they agreed to it.

All of the LSU fans I've talked to on message boards keep saying that Tech is afraid of playing LSU and that's crap because if they were then why didn't they just outright cancel the game instead of delaying until '07. I mean common sense will tell you that the way Saban has recruited the past several years that by the time the '07 season comes around that LSU will have a much stronger team then they will have next year.

So it's all about the mofey!

well the ™™™™™™™ got arrested.that is good for him and va tech

Yes he was charged with the crime...I don't think anyone would have doubted he would. Me personaly I can't say that I blame anyone for getting a little wild and having sex, (especially in college)I mean she lied about her age and claimed that she was a Va Tech freshman when in fact she wasn't. I don't think anyone would card someone if they told you that was their real age.

I do think he made a mistake because he shouldn't have had the booze and he should be punished by Beamer and Co.

YOu seem like you have hostility towards Va Tech for some reason, are you still pissed at how they manhandled your team when they came to the 'Burg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast