Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down DEVILS FANS HAVE NO CLASS AT ALL!!!

i just wanna say that it was terrible for the devils fans to boo JS Giguere like that for winning the conn smythe. maybe brodeur couldve won it, but i feel the league made the right choice. it showed no class at all for the fans to boo giguere. i never felt worse for a pro athlete than i did for giguere when he was crying and got boo'd...i wanted to fly to new jersey and punch as many devils fans in the face that i could...

but what do you expect from people from new jersey?

lol, I thought john madden deserved it, esp the he was shutting down his oppenents...

---To Biglol---

Let me guess your a ducks fan? -lol- Yeah they probably shouldn't have booed him but if my wings won it and someone else got the con smythe I would be upset too.

im actually not a ducks fan at all, im a penguins fan (yes i know they suck)...but JS giguere singlehandedly beat the #1 and #2 seeds in the west and took the ducks to game seven of the stanley cup finals. i think brodeur couldve won it, but i think the league made the right choice with giguere.

i also used to LOVE john madden until i saw how much he dives during the finals..i still like him a little bit but not as much as i used to

It's good to see fans like you. People who honestly support teams through thick and thin. Now a days people are so fair weathered it is disgusting. Anyway what do you think the chances are they will keep Mario?

Just be glad it wasn't the Raiders fans; you might have seen a stabbing or two

lolol

People rarely stay with their team through hard times, it's human nature.

I am from NJ. I mean your talking about having no class, but yet you say "What do you expect from people from New Jersey"? Hipocritical. Practice what ya preach.

On a lighter note, I did feel he deserved it (the Conn Smythe) and I don't think that he should have been boo'ed. Yes it was wrong, but to say what you said about people from New Jersey is just plan wrong. Others were clapping too, so instead of mentioning the good ones as well, we only talk about the bad ones.

yeah now i wish the Ducks would have won since Giggy beat all 3 teams by himself and then got more applause from the Devils players than the fans...... and learning that Steinbrenner owned part of the team didnt make me root for them either.

I too did not know that Steinbrenner was part owner of Devils?!?!

how he'd manage to stay out of spotlight?

Players normally have more class than fans; and Devils players showed their class by applauding for Giggy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast