Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help! Problem in school

Help! Problem in school

ok so im a junior in high school, and only seniors are allowed to go out to lunch during lunch. Today, as always, me and my two friends saw there was no guard and left to lunch. On the way back, for the the first time, the guard stopped us for some reason. My friend jeff showed her his ID and she wrote his name down to go and check if he was a senior. My other friend and I gave her fake names.

Now if she sees us around campus we can just act like we don't know her i mean its our word against hers, but thats not the problem my friend and i can handle that.

But what would be the best thing to say when she asks my friend Jeff who those kids in his car were?

If i get caught they wont let me out to lunch next year either!

Im willing to give all of my CC to an idea that works lol.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    As a teacher, here is my advice. Don't be a fool and try to beat the system. Be honest with yourself and with those in authority to you. It's not going to make your life any easier to weasel your way around these things. I would go on about responsibility, honesty, etc, but I don't want to get worked up this time at night.

Just get two of Jeff's senior friends to say that they were in the car with him.

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    As a teacher, here is my advice. Don't be a fool and try to beat the system. Be honest with yourself and with those in authority to you. It's not going to make your life any easier to weasel your way around these things. I would go on about responsibility, honesty, etc, but I don't want to get worked up this time at night.
    This echoes my thoughts.

I know I'm older and more mature now and I'm supposed to echo Ryan's proper sentiments, but...DENY DENY DENY!! In high school, I was the one doing that kind of stuff...I was a great student, top 10 in my class, but I had a little problem with authority (still do!). If you try to get a senior to say it was them, the guard can verify they weren't the person. I say play dumb...have your senior friend say he went by himself that day and you and your other friend completely deny any knowledge of the event and have some of your other friends "verify" that you ate lunch with them on campus that day....if you go down, go down swinging and deny until the very end!

Like the pimp said, just get as many of your friends to play along. Get as many as you can to say that you were eating lunch with them, but make sure your stories match up! If there are 20 of you against 1 guard, then you will probably win against her because she sees tons of students leave, so she will think she might have been mistaken.

If you continue to do stuff like this, i can see a serious problem in the near future with bigger authorities. Just don't say anything unless they confront you

You are asking for more trouble by lying - lies snowball, and eventually that snowball gets far too large to move, or continue rolling, and you will end up being caught in the lie - whether it's right away, in an hour, a day or a week...it will happen though, if you don't start out with the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    You are asking for more trouble by lying - lies snowball, and eventually that snowball gets far too large to move, or continue rolling, and you will end up being caught in the lie - whether it's right away, in an hour, a day or a week...it will happen though, if you don't start out with the truth!
    true that

Just be honest and you are going to be alright. " Truth will set you free".

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast