Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giroux

Giroux

why is his stuff selling for so high?? While book value is still not that great? I mean I think hes gonna be a 20-25 goal a year guy and maybe have 50-60 points...But seriously is the rookie class of this year THAT bad?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    this rookie year is solid i'd say with guys like mason, stamkos, brassard, wheeler, etc. i think giroux excites people and has some potential so thats why it sells so high

Well I dunno if he "excites me"...The Flyers barring any major trading have decent depth on their roster...I just dont see him being a top 2 line guy...

he could very well end up a 2nd line guy. he's the 9th rated prospects according to hockeysfuture.com and they have him as above vanRiemsdyk who was the number 2 pick in his draft year
    Last edited by cnshockey; 05-02-2009 at 06:54 PM.

9th raped...? lol if thats what it takes to make the NHL count me out...jk...Yeah I dunno...Its nice to have a "star prospect" to collect from my team I just feel like it might almost be better to wait it out on buying him on here or Ebay...

lol meant rated...was thinking of the next word prospect so i put p instead of t

well he is a highly rated rookie and he's a Flyer. The Flyers have one of the larger fan bases here in the states. Also he was one of the few Flyers that people were talking about in the playoffs.

I think the kids good, and so do Flyer fans so the pay for his stuff that easy. Ericssons not the 2nd coming of Lidstrom (yet..lol) but he's getting time and his stuff sells good. It doesnt take much in this hobby!

Quote Originally Posted by policeradio556 View Post
    why is his stuff selling for so high?? While book value is still not that great?
    Because Beckett "research" is about as good as the university student that uses Wikipedia as a main source on a term paper.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

A little input from a Flyer's fan. He will most likely be a top 2 line player next year. He has insane vision and might be the best passer on the team right now. The comparisons as far as vision and passing ability to Forsberg are spot on. He doesn't have Forsbergs ability to hold onto the puck or strength with the puck, but with work, he could improve that. I'm not saying that he is as good as Forsberg, and I may be biased, but he very well could end up a rung below him once he is done developing. And like mentioned before, there are a ton of Flyers fans willing to pay stupid money for his cards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast