Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odd Shipping Practices

Odd Shipping Practices

Just checking to see strange ways that people have sent you cards. I got a trade yesterday in a picture frame. lol
    The cards were in fine shape. But just kind of strange, if you ask me. I guess I just got a free picture frame thrown in the trade. lol

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Oh there have been some strange ones.

Somebody shipped me a Price oversized Victory card wedged in between two thin pieces of corrugated cardboard. Not inside a bubble mailer, just the cardboard with my address on it. Not surprisingly - damaged.

Recently somebody shipped me something (Habs Inks of some sort I'm tempted to say) that was in between two thick pieces of foam inside a bubble mailer. Took forever to liberate it from the tape.

Cut up 8x10 photo holders wedged together to hold some cards. Another epic tape liberation.

And of course the delightful PWE.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Wasn't a problem when it happened, but the ever-classic toploaders in a white envolope! There was one other wacky one I think, but can't remember it right now!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Oh there have been some strange ones.

Somebody shipped me a Price oversized Victory card wedged in between two thin pieces of corrugated cardboard. Not inside a bubble mailer, just the cardboard with my address on it. Not surprisingly - damaged.

Recently somebody shipped me something (Habs Inks of some sort I'm tempted to say) that was in between two thick pieces of foam inside a bubble mailer. Took forever to liberate it from the tape.

Cut up 8x10 photo holders wedged together to hold some cards. Another epic tape liberation.

And of course the delightful PWE.
    You win.

What are some of the strangest "bonus" cards that people have sent you in addition to what you were expecting to get?
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of: Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Argos, Toronto FC, Toronto Marlies, Kansas City Chiefs, Michigan Wolverines

the strangest i Have gotten is this invisble one I seem to get them in every trazde though.

Someone gave me a bonus Maurice Richard "Pog", you know those little cardboad circles that people threw bigger cardboard circles at.

lol ive gotten that foam and tape sandwich before as well, lol. It was for a GU card im guessing the guy doesnt have the proper sized top loaders

A box of Jell-O with Potvin and Teemu on them.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast