Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size Is Nicklas Lidstrom a cyborg?

By Helene St. James | Detroit Free Press
    May 19, 2009

DETROIT - Nicklas Lidstrom reminds Tomas Holmstrom of his dear old Swedish grandfather. That sounds like it's a slight on Lidstrom -- the guy only just turned 39 -- but as with so many other comments about the guy the Red Wings call "the perfect human" it really isn't.

"In all the years I've known Nick," Holmstrom said, "I've maybe heard him raise his voice three times. My grandpa's calmer than Nick, but he's 80 years old."

Holmstrom joined the Wings in 1996, five years after Lidstrom first made an impact. Lidstrom has led the Wings to four Stanley Cups since 1997 and is more than halfway to No. 5 as the Wings take a 1-0 lead into tonight's Game 2 of the Western Conference finals against the Blackhawks.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,3945271.story
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Lidstrom is the best NHL defenseman ever. Better than Bobby Orr. Thats about all that needs to be said about Nick.