Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some General Wrestling Questions

Now bear with me as I have just returned to watching wrestling about 6 months ago since my son enjoys it. But some things I have noticed have me wondering what others opinions are.

1. Where is all the tag teams in the WWE? Me personally have had enough of Carlito and Primo. Now remember I am from a little bit older days with the Road Warriors,Ole and Arn,Rock n Roll Exp., The Von Erichs. God I miss the Road Warriors.

2. Where is all the blood? Especially ECW. Since WWE took it over it is like a G rated program. Bring back people like Sabu (not necessarily him but someone just as crazy as him) who weren't afraid to get cut open. Yawn

If and when I think of more I will post it. Gotta get back to work now.

2. Kronozio
    the rating is now pg so they dont show blood, trying to make it more family oriented. and as for the tag division its dead.

Quote Originally Posted by CMpunk13 View Post
    the rating is now pg so they dont show blood, trying to make it more family oriented. and as for the tag division its dead.
    I miss the old school wrestling. I got my son ECW's Bloodsport and he enjoyed it and has watched it multiple times. He is a good kid and honor student so I dont think showing blood will affect the kids as long as the parents teach them better. But at the same time I see how they are trying to tone it down some to appeal to a wider audience.

As far as tag teams dead....yes it appears it is so and that is sad to me. I enjoyed good tag teams matches.

watch tna. Its not perfect. but It hasn't gone completely soft. and it has a beautiful tag team division.

Quote Originally Posted by bigevil1985 View Post
    watch tna. Its not perfect. but It hasn't gone completely soft. and it has a beautiful tag team division.
    I do watch both and yes tna's tag teams are better then wwe's although it doesnt take much to be better. would love to see the Hardys reunite but I dont see that happening.

1. Where is all the tag teams in the WWE?

Tag teams died once teams of Edge/Christian, Dudleys and the Hardys were split up via the draft..yes the four with the WWE today are good/great singles competitors but the WWE never really tried to get new, young teams to put in place..the only good tag team the WWE had recently in my opinion (Miz/Morrison) was recently split up as well.

2. Where is all the blood? Especially ECW.

Like said before, its now a PG show so blood doesnt really happen, ECW was ruined when Vince brought it back since he is so concerned with a lawsuit, he refuses to let them do anything risk taking. which is the complete opposite of what ECW was
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    1. Where is all the tag teams in the WWE?

Tag teams died once teams of Edge/Christian, Dudleys and the Hardys were split up via the draft..yes the four with the WWE today are good/great singles competitors but the WWE never really tried to get new, young teams to put in place..the only good tag team the WWE had recently in my opinion (Miz/Morrison) was recently split up as well.

2. Where is all the blood? Especially ECW.

Like said before, its now a PG show so blood doesnt really happen, ECW was ruined when Vince brought it back since he is so concerned with a lawsuit, he refuses to let them do anything risk taking. which is the complete opposite of what ECW was

I agree Miz and Morrison were a very good combo. But who else do they have? Whether people think they are good or bad you barely see Cryme Tyme. They also aren't pushing Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas (World's Greatest Tagteam) like they should, they were so great as an athletic team in the past but were split up. They're back together now for the most part but just aren't used right mainly because there really isn't any tagteam competition to talk about. Then you look at TNA and even though they're a smaller wrestling branch they have Team 3D showing the duos how to do tag team right. You have guys like Motor City Machineguns and Beer Money, Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed, my favorite LAX

Also ECW only was during their reign in ballrooms and conference halls. Vince might have the ECW name now, but it has nothing to do with what ECW used to be and what it used to represent. Vince goes for the safe wrestling, sometimes extreme, but never extremely violent

The 2 bloodiest matches I think I have ever seen:

can i post links to these videos?

Quote Originally Posted by tyler91999 View Post
    The 2 bloodiest matches I think I have ever seen:

can i post links to these videos?
    yes. just post the youtube link and it will be fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast