Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rasheed is Boston Bound

Rasheed is Boston Bound

Rasheed Wallace will sign a 2 year deal for the full mid level exception and will be joining the Celtics. Should be intersting to see how Sheed handles the 6th man role since the Celtics made it clear he would not be starting.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4307834

I sense a tidal wave of Sheed cards hitting the trade forum! ;)

Celtic's are making one last run.
    It should be interesting.............

Big rumor now is that Big Baby won't be a Celtic since they got 'Sheed. We'll see what happens with that.

Quote Originally Posted by flexboogie View Post
    half the minutes= half the techs
    LOL, I think he will find a way to double the tech's in half the time. Sheed will be ****** off and the tech's will be going strong. I still love Sheed and know he is the reason we won in 03/04. Thanks and good luck with the Celtics Sheed.

Quote Originally Posted by nadeau01_johnson48 View Post
    Big rumor now is that Big Baby won't be a Celtic since they got 'Sheed. We'll see what happens with that.
    Boston will match the Spurs offer if they go after Big Baby. They can absorb the cost and see how things go. The tax does not come into play until after the trade deadline.

Im gonna love seeing him throw fits and getting ejected on a different team.

I hope they resign big baby. I sense the celtics will let wallace play the 4 or 5. The celtics played small when garnett got injured so i think this would be good for the team. Now if they can only get point guard to back up rondo.

LOL! This was my favorite comment from that link:

THE OLD JUST GOT OLDER.....BOSTON CELTICS = RETIREMENT HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Poor Boston is too desperate to win another championship, while the Lakers are focused on building a dynasty! :)
    Last edited by jeebus86; 07-05-2009 at 10:53 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast