Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What was your first Box Busted??

I hope this brings some interesting replies

My First box was 1989 Pro Set for 30 Bucks!
    The product that gave me the bug! lol

I pulled a Sanders if i remember Correctly
    I actually ended up busting a close to a case
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Collecting Ben Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.-Buddha

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    A couple years ago...wen i first started collecting...i went to target and a got a ESPN football card blaster.....i was busting in the car on the way home andd i pulled a Steve McNair gu(RIP)....but at the time i didnt understand the purpose of a jersey card...i though it was the dumbest thing...lol

First box was 1993 Ultra. I was 10.

Grandpa and I busted a box of topps cellos from a grocery store way back in 1981. These were the first packs and box I ever opened.

The closest I did to a box break when I was a kid was help my brother break a box of 1990 Leaf Baseball...but he paid for it.

Since I've gotten back into the hobby (2005/6), the first break I did was a 2006 Topps Heritage box...I didn't know any better!

1977 Topps Football, probably paid about 5.00 bucks or so for it

first box busted was 01 leaf rookies and stars. bought it for like $65 If I remember correctly. Pulled a LT auto rookie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast