Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with KSA?

What's wrong with KSA?

Look at this card and try to find out what's wrong with it:

I thought of sending my Gretzky rc there to be authenticated, but I might change my mind after seeing this.

2. Kronozio

Quote Originally Posted by Glebe View Post
    they gave ita 6.5? idk
    Nope. That's not it. Any Esposito fan out there? They'll find it with one glance.

Label is wrong. That's a 72 OPC not 70.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that KSA (or any grading companies) employees are not rabid sports fans or card collectors. They are regular people who are trained to grade cards. I know absolutely nothing about machining of nuts and bolts. But if you gave me some training, a manual and a template I bet I could pick out the good ones from the bad.

In this case the grader either made a mistake or relied on information provided by the card owner. Either way, poor quality control.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (83.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (25% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (59% complete) / Hidden Content (42% complete) / Brian Propp (51% complete)

Just another instance of quality control in the hobby. Is there a lot of this from KSA as I do not know (just wondering)?

Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Do people really take KSA graded cards seriously? I really don't know.

Yes they do take ksa seriously but ksa does not command as high a premium as beckett. By the way the card is also off center about 70-30 top to bottom and about 60-40 left to right and can't tell for sure but the bottom right corner looks slightly weak.
    Looking for Kjell Dahlin and Joacim Eriksson .
    Also collecting Curtis McKenzie and all hard signed rookie cards of Bo Horvat.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast