Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie alert

Newbie alert

Hi everyone,

I'm a long-time NFL fan in Dublin, Ireland. Been collecting NFL cards for the last three years, Topps Total and Upper Deck. I collect inserts and awards from Topps, as well as anything to do with my beloved New Orleans Saints. See you in the forums.

Steve.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Welcome to SCF!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Welcome to SCF Zeldalink! You will find no shortage of NFL cards to trade for and collect on here including your Saints!

Please take a look here for some tips to help you along the way.

Welcome to SCF Steve, enjoy yourself here!

Welcome to SCF Steve!!!
    Glad to Have You Aboard!!
    Good Luck with your Collection!!!
    Please take a few minutes to look over the SCF Rules .
    Thanks!!
    Have Fun Here, and Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldalink View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm a long-time NFL fan in Dublin, Ireland. Been collecting NFL cards for the last three years, Topps Total and Upper Deck. I collect inserts and awards from Topps, as well as anything to do with my beloved New Orleans Saints. See you in the forums.

Steve.
    Steve,
    Thanks for a great post and love to see people loving the NFL from across the pond. Any particular reason why you choose the Saints if you do not mind me asking. The football forum is bar none the best and active site out there for football cards so hope you enjoy your time here. Any questions feel free to ask.

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Hi Steve! Welcome to SCF! Good luck adding to your collections!

Hello and welcome to SCF Steve. Nice to see another football fan here on the boards, even though I'm not a Saints fan, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here . . . great site!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best of luck to you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast