Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topps Redemption Dissapointment

Well, by now I should know better than to expect anything good from Topps. But it is in my nature to be a trusting individual, and give people the benefit of the doubt. I have been waiting since NOVERMBER of last year for a Mario Chalmers Topps Chrome (RC Auto) 9 months I have waited. Well, I guess they decided to replace it. Any guesses on what the replacement might be?

l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    v

SPUD WEBB Topps SIgnature #'d /123,094,921

Im so incredibly upset. Surely there is something we can do as collectors, to let Topps know how upset we are. I mean seriously...We are the collectors. We are the ones buying the products they sell. Surely there is something we can do.

2. Kronozio
    Thats terrible, i would contact the BBB (better business bureau) because legally i dont think Topps is allowed to do this, you can contact Topps and tell them you'll be contacting the BBB, it usually gets the point across to them
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I don't think topps really cares right now seeing they won't have an NBA license next season. The only thing that goes against them would be if they state replacements will be of equal value. I know in the past card companies stated that, but not sure what recent redemptions state.

Yes, it seems like they are in full-on "I don't give a crap mode since I'm not selling stuff next year anyway) mode. I bet you're probably screwed. They'll just give you a line that it's all they have and their calculations show it to be equal value and that's that.

Pretty scummy thing, really.

You could hit back by responding that is WAS equal value before they released 1899 Spud Webb autos onto the market at once. Sorry.

if you contact them, they will send you some packs or someting

at the shop I go to he had the exact same redemption and got the exact same replacement, he sent it back with a letter and got the exact same card back a few days later

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Thats terrible, i would contact the BBB (better business bureau) because legally i dont think Topps is allowed to do this, you can contact Topps and tell them you'll be contacting the BBB, it usually gets the point across to them

I also got a topps redemption of Mario Chalmers/ to recieve a Certified Framed T51 MINI AUTO OF CHALMERS.
    AND ALL I GOT WAS A SPUD WEBB AUTO FROM TOPPS SIGNATURE.
    THEY SAID THEY RAN OUT, OR IT WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. AND THEY WERE SENDING ME THIS SPUD CARD, STATING IT IS THE SAME VALUE??!!!
    FIRST OF ALL, IT'S NOT EVEN LISTED IN THE BOOK, SECOND OF ALL, WHY COULDNT THEY ATLEAST REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER ROOKIE CARD INSTEAD.
    NEXT TIME I WILL JUST THINK TWICE BEFORE EVER SPENDING AS MUCH MONEY ON TOPPS AGAIN. SOME OF THEIR STUFF IS NICE, BUT THIS OFFER WAS TERRIBLE!
    PRESS PASS ON THE OTHER HAND, SENT ME MY MICHEAL BEASLEY AUTO, JUST AS STATED. GO FIGURE.
    TOPPS IS A HUGE COMPANY, CANT THEY GET IT RIGHT?
    DONT INSERT OFFERS THAT YOU CANNOT FORFILL GUYS!
    VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Yup Topps is horrible. Had a DJ Augustin auto from Topps Chrome redeemed back in January, and now it turns into a Spud Webb :( But if you hassle them enough you can get a complimentary pack of Topps Signature. Wow, instead replying to that email, I sent one to BBB :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast