Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Lets get a table going somewhere

Do you have to be 18 to play on poker stars?

You have to be 18 to play anywhere

21 in some places

SCF Rewards
    Country

I play quite a bit online and im 19 ... play a lot of tournies from 10-200 buyin might be updating this with some screen shots

SCF Rewards
    Country

I play quite a bit online and im 19 ... play a lot of tournies from 10-200 buyin might be updating this with some screen shots

You play with real money??

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya i have played a few pros online like scott fishman, keith sexton, josh morgan, lee watkinson and a few others... I am quite a poker junky and would love to help any of you with questions or anything

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya i have played a few pros online like scott fishman, keith sexton, josh morgan, lee watkinson and a few others... I am quite a poker junky and would love to help any of you with questions or anything

Dang that's cool,
    I played with Keith Sexton in the play money tables. i was chatting with him at the table and i asked if he would be kind of enough to send me a autograph, he gave me his e-mail.

Got this:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really yah i played a heads up with him and took him down also beat michael dimekel or however you spell it he was the guy who hit the royal flush in the wsop main event at the featured table.. that was in a 33 dollar hu

i also use to talk to daniel all the time and had his phone number until he changed it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

just had AA and couldn't get anyone to play a min raise to 200. now in second out of 37 players. Implosion should start very shortly. lol

Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportsmem918's Items on eBay

I wonder why he changed it...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I wonder why he changed it...lol

lol....

SCF Rewards
    Country

no i actually knew him from myspace and stuff but yah i wouldn't blame him to change it to

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast