Thread: BGray- feedback help

BGray- feedback help

i made a trade with somebody through SCS, however, he's also a member here....

can we leave feedback on both sites, because we traded with that person, or only the site where the trade originated?

thanx
    Zach

Bdrr an answer to a question you posed, lets see how good your memory is ;-)

1-C and 2-M's
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

im a goldfish man!
    but it looks like its something to do with the word "recommend"

yep, you wrote did I spell that right in a feedback! And this reminded me of that.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Ummm... I have no clue what you guys are doing but yeah sure bdrr... so other members will know if that person is loyal or not.