Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

Those sketch cards look amazing! I am a huge fan of sketch cards mainly the ones from the Iron man and Star Wars products. The football sketch cards have been a complete joke compared to the Non sports sketches... but those in your collection if they were inserted in packs I think people would get excited about it. Congrats on 3,000!
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks Grant! Jim has done a ton of sketch cards for non-sports products, and his quality of work is amazing! I would be so stoked if I pulled a card of that quality too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

Amazing collection you've got yourself. Very impressed with the dedication and variety you have of Ware. Keep up the excellent collecting!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See br1ju07's Items on eBay

Wow. 3000?!? insane. Did he resign with the cards? It's interesting how Kolb and him started off as Eagles and then became cardinals.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See miwknapp's Items on eBay

Hey man congratulations

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks! send me a link to any updates on the canfield/stroughter/quizz collections!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks! send me a link to any updates on the canfield/stroughter/quizz collections!

Here is the link: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...1343919&page=3

But no real updates. I cooled off on collecting Quizz, because his prices were way too high and the products so far are fugly in terms of the photos of Quiz. Probably will be getting the Topps cards that just came out though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

August was a great month, not just for what cards came during the month, but also what is coming down the pipe. I expect September to be a really nice month, as I already have a BUNCH of great cards on their way!

Not a huge month in terms of quantity, but a FANTASTIC month in terms of quality! Two cards that are in the top 10 of my collection after 7+ years?! Pretty awesome.

The AUGUST update!

The totals:

15 cards added in August 2011. (3,026 total) I am now 974 cards away from 4,000.

6 different cards added August 2011.

14 RC cards added August 2011.

2 serial numbered cards added August 2011. (1,173 total)

1 serial numbered RC card added August 2011. (747 total)

HIGHLIGHTS:

Two BIG BIG cards for me this month!

2004 Reflections RC /1650... except... this one is serial numbered 0001/1650!

2004 Upper Deck UD Exclusives Vintage Parallel 02/10... my second one in 7 years!

MILESTONES:

Matt was re-signed by the Arizona Cardinals! It seems to be a 1-year deal, but terms were not released. He appears to be in line for some decent playing time, with the injury to S Adrian Wilson. Here's hoping that he does the most with the chance!

Thanks for checking in, and I'll see you all in Septmeber!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice additions.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast