Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

You know you're addicted when...

Okay. Here's the game. You continue my list of examples of how you found out you were addicted to the hobby...

1. You get severely depressed when you have no money to buy anything on ebay for a day...

2. You sit down all day and look for misspelled star players, or ways to find cheap cards.

3. You would rather have a 1/1 three color patch/auto card instead of the actual authentic autographed jersey.

4. You bring your personal collection everywhere you go to show off.

you get pretty pissed off when you pay for a set of cards instantly through PayPal and then wait for a week or 2 before they come.

I always get mad when taht happens. I expect my purchase to be shipped as fast as I paid for it. Like the next day it should be shipped!

when you rather go to a card show rather than do anything else

When you take your girlfriend to the movies and forget you spent your last dime at the card store.

you spend hours poring over your collection and organizing it in different ways

When you stalk the mail man daily waiting for that package of cards.

Ooo good one Bonds. I do await the mail alot every day. Every car I hear outside I look out the window. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonds_25
    When you stalk the mail man daily waiting for that package of cards.
    hehe... I did that today while cleaning the yard... got my joey gathright auto and delmon young jersey + baldelli rc, gahright RC, brazelton refractor

when you just keep spending money, when you know damn well you should be saving it.

when you eat Ramen Noodles for 2 weeks so you can save up for a nice box.

when you can't sleep because your cards are due in the next day.

when you go on IM just to find people to show off the card you just traded for.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast