Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hows this?

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    all those for a penny? LOL. That guy paid 30 cents for the listing. I hope he doesn't try to take advantage of you on shipping...

Says 2.00, so I think your safe, but Ron Dayne? His stock is falling very quickly in the NFL...

Dayne's not really good for an investment, but if you like him or the school he went to, then it's worth it.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

EPP YOU GUYS STOP TALKIN THOSE NASTY WORDS

:( daynes a great running back from an excellent school

Jay

Prophet, I didn't realize you were a relative of Ron Dayne...cool!

(I'm just kidding, man!)

:P No but he is a badger :D.. my only joy right now. Ever since my uncle gave up collecting him i took over and got a great collection of close to 70 diff memorabilia and 200 diff cards that go as low as 25 print run

I tried bidding on a 03 leaf jersey # 1/5 of dayne but the damn thing was all ready higher then what i sold my vick psa 8 00 leaf rookies and stars

Right now bid is at 89 dollars.. FOR THAT RON DAYNE DUDE :D
    Hes got more interest then tiki barber also

Jay

I don't understand why someone would lose money just trying to get rid of some cards. $2.00 is not going to cover shipping, it costs $1.20 for me to send out 2 cards, but 10.....

The internet and the hobby has really discouraged me in how people deal.

Yeah i agree with you man. Shipping charges can be a joke. I just won two auctions from one guy and he is refusing to answer me about sending and saving money on shipping.. money hogs to do anything in getting a buck. I think hes mad cuz i snagged a jake plummer jersey #/50 for 4 dollars and a triple gu packer jersey card for 4.00

Its getting hard to do much and its getting to the point where we just need to collect the players we after, at least for me

Jay

Originally posted by pr0phet

Its getting hard to do much and its getting to the point where we just need to collect the players we after, at least for me
    Exactly. Sometimes I wonder how the hobby is going to survive with cards going for less than 10% their worth. It's like everyone believes that Beckett is full of it or something. It's great for those who are player collectors, and those who buy cards to turn around and resell them. :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast