Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Scott,

I am a bit confused, when I look at my number it now seems like I only have around 13k is this indeed 130k as that is where I was at. Also just wanted to let you know I am still showing the none whole numbers on my account as of now, don't know if this will take a while to disappear.
    Looking at your postbit, you have (Drum roll, please! ) :)

Spoiler: 

SCF Rewards

The Whole numbers is going to take a bit to work out as I will need to update the accounts to reflective of this.

if you see something different, email me a screenshot
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    It is showing that now for some reason earlier it look different. Wish it had the , in it to make it easier to read is that something that can be done. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

It is showing that now for some reason earlier it look different. Wish it had the , in it to make it easier to read is that something that can be done. Daniel
    are you talking about in the header?
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Scott- I have two questions to make sure I understand correctly:

1) So going forward starting a thread and responding to a thread will have the same value in points?

2) All of my posts yesterday and today have earned 1 point each. Is the MVP bonus not yet applying?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I have a question. I apologize if you have already answered.

I set teams for cards in the OPG. The payout for setting the cards to teams is .25 per card. Will this stay the same and the total be rounded up/down or will an alternative route be taken?

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Scott- I have two questions to make sure I understand correctly:

1) So going forward starting a thread and responding to a thread will have the same value in points?

2) All of my posts yesterday and today have earned 1 point each. Is the MVP bonus not yet applying?
    1) for the time being, yes while Roger and myself iron out the kinks over the next week. After this, I will be adding bonus for starting thread topics in certain forums (Like Show and Tell)

2) this should already be triggering. I'll research this

Quote Originally Posted by gojacks View Post
    I have a question. I apologize if you have already answered.

I set teams for cards in the OPG. The payout for setting the cards to teams is .25 per card. Will this stay the same and the total be rounded up/down or will an alternative route be taken?
    This is going to remain unchanged, the system should automatically round up/down. I'll check with @ShayneShark as she handles these payouts
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    are you talking about in the header?
    My amount in my posts are rounded to whole number so He must be talking about the amount in the header next to his user name...mine is not rounded to whole number

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

1) for the time being, yes while Roger and myself iron out the kinks over the next week. After this, I will be adding bonus for starting thread topics in certain forums (Like Show and Tell)

2) this should already be triggering. I'll research this

This is going to remain unchanged, the system should automatically round up/down. I'll check with @ShayneShark as she handles these payouts
    Scott- Thanks for the quick Response.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Thanks for the answer! Keep up the great work!

Kudos to the change and Thanks for all the hard work !

Dale

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast