Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78
  1. #31
    Yes I was talking about the header, when I referred to both the , and the amount not being a whole number.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #32
    Starting TODAY

    If you post your personal box breaks and use one of the prefixes in the subforum for it, SCF will pay out the following

    100RP for Scans
    200RP if you do a Video
    300RP if you do a video with a Shoutout to SCF!

    These will be paid out on a monthly basis.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

  4. #33
    Great to see. Is there still a payout for posting pics in the inventory? (If stated I missed it)

    Great work crew
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

    Hidden Content

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by hossa18sens View Post
    Great to see. Is there still a payout for posting pics in the inventory? (If stated I missed it)

    Great work crew
    yes
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Scott- Thanks for the quick Response.
    Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Yes I was talking about the header, when I referred to both the , and the amount not being a whole number.
    I was the programmer that added manualy the reward points total on top, using a function code from the company that made this reward points application and it`s a bug in there code that create this. Now I did tried to apply a rounding function to the result of the function but that did not work. I suggest to create our own function to go and read the total points directly into the database as it`s their function that create the issue. Always easier then finding a bug in a third party application.
    Hidden Content

    I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    I was the programmer that added manualy the reward points total on top, using a function code from the company that made this reward points application and it`s a bug in there code that create this. Now I did tried to apply a rounding function to the result of the function but that did not work. I suggest to create our own function to go and read the total points directly into the database as it`s their function that create the issue. Always easier then finding a bug in a third party application.
    Which in the grand scheme of items to work on for SCF as a whole, this would be near or at the bottom of the list. Its an annoyance, but functionally works.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

  8. #37
    My balance currently reads 105.63000000000048. With the changes, shouldn't my balance read either 105 or 106?

  9. #38
    see the 2 posts above yours @Leafsman

    and your balance is 107 :)
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

  10. #39
    Hey Scott are the reward points being paid out for last month or are the payments going out next month for the trade portion of the reward points was just wondering, thanks. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Hey Scott are the reward points being paid out for last month or are the payments going out next month for the trade portion of the reward points was just wondering, thanks. Daniel
    I am behind on this due to the migration. Right now this is a manual process for me so it will take sometime to get the payouts done once I pull the data. I would like to have this done next week when I am in Milwaukee for the day job.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on