Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UCLA Bruins thread

Official UCLA Bruins thread

This is a tad bit late....

but since I am an alumnus of UCLA, class of 1995, I'm gonna start a thread on my alma mater

We'll see, in time, whether I'll be talking more about UCLA sports (football, basketball, etc...) or about the legal troubles our athletes get themselves in

oh, and I DESPISE the USC Trojans tremendously!!!!!!!

I am proud to say that during my time in UCLA, we NEVER lost to USC football team!!

and we even won a championship in 1995 NCAA basketball!!

more updates on the NCAA football season in future posts

I am proud to say that during my time in UCLA, we NEVER lost to USC football team!!

Well Pod it looks like the table have turned. USC did have some crappy teams during those years you were at UCLA. Now USC has had great teams the last 3 years and UCLA hasn't. It will bring great joy into my life when the Trojans stomp the Bruins into the ground.

Originally posted by CaliforniaSoxfan

Well Pod it looks like the table have turned. USC did have some crappy teams during those years you were at UCLA. Now USC has had great teams the last 3 years and UCLA hasn't. It will bring great joy into my life when the Trojans stomp the Bruins into the ground.
    :guns: USC

:guns: :guns: :guns: CaliforniaSoxfan

I look at it this way...

USC is so dominant the past 2-3 years...that they have nothing to win by beating us.

But, should UCLA upset USC, that's gonna destroy USC season

59-24 Sooners

WE GOT A GOOD OL' FASHION BUTT-KICKING IN OK CORRAL

our defense wasn't too bad
    our offense was not bad

but our punt return teams were atrocious!!!!

3 TDs on punt returns? And it wasn't even close!!!!

Don't feel too bad Pod. I think that the UCLA will play some good defense against USC and only give up around 42. An improvement over the Sooner game.

yeah, but if we give up 42, I think USC will give up 57.

Originally posted by rodent14
    yeah, but if we give up 42, I think USC will give up 57.
    Ummm maybe combined over the next 5 seasons.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast