Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naxcom.com Free Cards

ETOPPSCARDGUY

Naxcom.com Free Cards

I just wanted to say thanks for the link to this site and the $10 signup bonus!!! When I signed up my credit of $10 wasnt showing up. I emailed them about this and in a couple days I got back a reply talking about some sort of bug or scripting problem they had with the Sportscard Forum refferal credit. To make a long story short they gave me an xtra $25 in addition to the $10!!! I browsed the site a little and really like the format...
    I bought $35 worth of 1952 Topps cards and just got the confirmation from the seller that they were shipped.. Yahoo!!!

You just cant beat $35 of free vintage 1952's.. I reccomend this site for everyone.....

and the funny thing was one of the guys came from there came over here and made a couple posts about the site and such, actually found some of the cards I was trying to trade for, that they have for sell and left me the thread, to bad he didn't give me my extra $50 bucks to spend on them. I guess with my $10 is enough to get me hooked, yeah right!!!!

Make sure GIO that you use the post your buy offer on the cards that you might want to pick up, I sorta bashed the prices but after finding out about that option if you could get some of the prices down it might be a good place to pick up some cards....

EtoppsCardGUy...I am glad you've liked the experience here so far.

Spread the word around to friends in the real world and in virtual world.

But, please, don't spam our name to a bunch of sites.

Nice job with those 1952 cards. How about scans of them once ya receive them?

ETOPPSCARDGUY
    Originally posted by podstock

Nice job with those 1952 cards. How about scans of them once ya receive them?

Spam?? Im kinda of a turkey lover anyways.. :p
    Will do on the scans....

the sellers don't put descriptions in on the items they are selling so all we got to look for is a one line description. please explain as I don't get it.

ETOPPSCARDGUY
    Originally posted by podstock

I was referring to the naxcom site.

Re: Naxcom.com Free Cards

Originally posted by ETOPPSCARDGUY
    I just wanted to say thanks for the link to this site and the $10 signup bonus!!! When I signed up my credit of $10 wasnt showing up. I emailed them about this and in a couple days I got back a reply talking about some sort of bug or scripting problem they had with the Sportscard Forum refferal credit. To make a long story short they gave me an xtra $25 in addition to the $10!!! I browsed the site a little and really like the format...
    I bought $35 worth of 1952 Topps cards and just got the confirmation from the seller that they were shipped.. Yahoo!!!

You just cant beat $35 of free vintage 1952's.. I reccomend this site for everyone.....
    free 52 topps thats great have to check it out thanks

hey

This may sound wierd but can I use someone's address to get my free card or cards, I emailed Naxcom (because I live in Canada) and they told me I could use their mailing address to sign up (no problems) but I can only sell, I can not buy cards and use my free money because they will not ship to Canada

so I was wondering if I could use someones address so I could get the card and then they could send it to me and I would send them something for your trouble

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Andrew

Smile Canada

Andrew,

Somebody gave you wrong information. Users from Canada can sign-up on NAXCOM and buy and sell. However, you have to use the NAXCOM mailing address. When you purchase something, the item will be sent to us and we will forward the item to you.

Soon you will be able to use your address to do all buying and selling.

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to email me at b.ginsburg@naxcom.com

Thank you,
    Bret Ginsburg

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast