Poll: What should I do with my boyle Collection?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So...what to do

So...what to do

Well boyle was traded to a team i do not like. What do i do? Continue to collect his cards or move them? i'm so torn on what to do. Input wanted

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    There are a few factors you have to look into.

1). With all you have put into the PC, how much of a "hit
    would it be to stop collecting him.

2). Is there another player that you would rather collect?

3). What about the option of collecting a team instead of just a player who could be traded..

4). How much is it about where (in this case Boyle) was traded to a team. Do you like the player, or just the players team. What is the percentage? Like 80 percent about the team and 20 about the player.

Just things to think about.
    Sucks that it happened though.

I say if you really like the player keep collecting him. It should not matter what team he is playing on.
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Well my future plans are to collect Andrei Loktionov and Viatcheslav Voinov but they may not have cards for a while. I don't like collecting teams because I don't like all the players (IE frolov and bernier). Most likely will only collect his rookie year cards then stop collecting him.

Do you have the Boyle 08/09 rookie class auto? I just picked one up at a show today

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    Well my future plans are to collect Andrei Loktionov and Viatcheslav Voinov but they may not have cards for a while. I don't like collecting teams because I don't like all the players (IE frolov and bernier). Most likely will only collect his rookie year cards then stop collecting him.
    Then don't collect all the players.
    There is a relaxed part of collecting a team.
    If you don't want to collect a certain player, then just don't.

Quote Originally Posted by zPens87z View Post
    Then don't collect all the players.
    There is a relaxed part of collecting a team.
    If you don't want to collect a certain player, then just don't.
    well i only collect kings its just that i only collect certain ones. (then theres pickard and tokarski and montoya but thats it)

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post

I collect alot of the Hawks players but the only Huets, Campbells and Eagers I have are the ones I pulled from boxes/packs.

I'd stop collecting him. There is a strong chance he will be a total bust.

It depends on this:

Did you like him because he was on the Kings, or did you just like him in general?

Because the same thing happened with me...

Lee Stempniak got traded to the Leafs, and being a Sabres fan, I'm not too fond of the Leafs. But I really like Stempniak himself, so I still continue to collect him today

But ew the Rangers?
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast