Sports Card Forum Advertisers & Affiliates
If you own a personal website and would like to be an affiliate or if
you have a business (for profit) website please contact SCF’s GM patriotsguy
Please see the bottom of the page for specific rules & perks for affiliates vs. advertisers.
Steel City Collectibles has been in business since 2002 when current owners Sean Bennett (Bennett Wholesale Company) and Ken Amoroso (Amoroso Enterprises) joined companies and started Pittsburgh Sports Wholesale, Inc which has now become Steel City Collectibles.
Steel City Collectibles currently has 2 Pittsburgh area locations and over 20 Full Time employees.
We offer a large variety and sports, non-sport, and gaming unopened boxes and cases as well as a full line of trading card supplies.
Steel City is far more than just trading cards as you will find a large variety of autographed memorabilia, sports novelty items, and fan merchandise on our website.
If you are looking for single cards, please visit our two Ebay store locations under the following Ebay names: steelcitycollectibles1 & steelcitycollectibles2
We ship daily to anywhere in the world!
Dave and Adam’s Card World was founded in 1991 when two friends opened a small card store in Buffalo, NY. Dave and Adam’s passion for the trading card industry has helped the company grow to what it is today. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY, the Dave and Adam’s Team now includes over 60 employees. Dave and Adam’s Card World consists of our e-commerce store, dacardworld.com, as well as our Buffalo area Dave and Adam’s retail stores.
What humbly began as a family gum business in Brooklyn has evolved into a classic American sports company. Throughout its remarkable history, Topps has proudly fostered an enduring connection between fans and their heroes, not only in baseball but also in football, hockey, entertainment, and pop culture. Join us to hear about 75 years of creating products inspired by the sports, teams, and players you love.
1938 – A Company Grows in Brooklyn
Brooklyn entrepreneur Morris Shorin’s four sons—Abram, Ira, Joseph and Philip— revive the family’s struggling tobacco-distribution business by creating Topps Chewing Gum, Inc. They actually borrow the now-famous Topps moniker from a small Chattanooga candy company of the same name that they bought. The name neatly doubles as their goal to be “tops” in selling penny-apiece tabs of gum called “change-makers.”
We offer a wide variety of Baseball, Football, Basketball, and Hockey cards. We also have a large selection of Sports Memorabilia such as Autographed Balls, Bats, Photos, and unique one-of-kind items.
Specializing in buying and selling vintage sports cards, sports memorabilia, sporting goods, sports antiques and non sports cards.
- Baseball, basketball, football and hockey sports card boxes, sets and team sets. Newest releases including Topps sets and older boxes. Plus Ultra Pro card holders, toploaders, pages, albums and more. .
Category: Sports or Sports Cards
- The BEST resource for advice on and valuable tools for investing in baseball prospects: Bowman Chrome autographs, recommendations, stats, checklists, best bargains, thorough analysis, sleepers, when to buy, hold, and sell, spreadsheets, data. An Adam Wisel site.
Rookies, Autos, Game Used, Inserts & Singles ALL up to 85% off!
“Tendysetups is a project dedicated to bringing you some of the greatest setups from around the world. With the addition of gear reviews and featured interviews, our goal is to give our audience an in-depth look at some of their favourite gear and the goalies who wear it. With a combined following over 30,000, Tendysetups acts as one of the largest hockey community’s on the web.”
OTB, a place where you can talk sports all day while win money with our top of the class daily fantasy lineups
I’VE BEEN COLLECTING HOCKEY CARDS SINCE THE LATE 1980′S. OVER THE YEARS I HAVE MANAGED TWO HOBBY SHOPS (PICK-A-CARD DISTRIBUTING IN PRINCE GEORGE B.C. & FRONT ROW SPORTSCARDS IN VICTORIA B.C.) AND I’VE BEEN TRADING HOCKEY CARDS ONLINE SINCE THE MID-1990′S. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE HOBBY OR YOU’D LIKE TO MAKE A TRADE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME ANYTIME.
Covering the NBA, NASCAR, Non-Sports cards and whatever else interesting comes up in the world of trading cards.
Check out this site for at or below ebay prices for cards. He also will have a large supply of BCW supplies.
Bad buckeye Blood’s Tavern
Now the story behind BSEBALLCOMMISH75 is simple. I have always
thought of myself as an avid fan of the game of baseball and most
people would agree that I have extensive knowledge of the sport too.
Plus, someone at SCF had the name I wanted to use already, so my
second choice was BASEBALLCOMMISH75. Well that was too many
letters so I decided to shorten it.
The Box Break Guide
The Box Break Guide is here to help you decide where to put your box break dollar.
We are here to try to help you discern where the most value is in various products.
We do this by breaking down product by team and listing all the various hits that
you could possibly get.
Montreal Card Expo
MTLCCEXP Sports card shows in Montreal!
SCF Affiliate Program:
- Your site must be sports card or sports related in some nature.
- Affiliates must have a banner on their site linking back to SCF. Preferably linking to SCF using your SCF referral code as that will show how many people have signed up through seeing our banner on your page. If you choose to only have a text link to SCF on your page then you are only permitted to have a text link in your signature promoting your site.
- Your site must be “personal” meaning “non profit”. There may be cases where your “for profit” site may qualify to be an affiliate, this will be on a case by case basis and be determined by the GM.
- Affiliate banner size is 300×100 unless you are a VIP Member, then 500×100.
- Affiliates may have a link and or banner linked in their signature back to your site.
- Affiliates may promote their site if they are responding to another members thread/post, or if you make start thread on a subject them you may link to your site as long as it has to do with the topic at hand.
- You may not conduct group breaks on SCF.