Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Amazing Race - Customer Service Style

After some horrible breaks, shortages, damaged cards and more, I had enough stuff to send in to Topps, Upper Deck and Donruss! So, Today I shipped all 3 packages (Kinda large boxes actually) to each respectively!

So here we truly have a Customer Service Race. Who will win? Who will be best? I guess well have to say! Were off to the races on these!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Alex,

Im pullin for Donruss, but who knows, SAGE is probably ure best bet lol

Rob

i would take donruss imo

upper deck from wat i have seen hasnt been giving back the best of stuff

topps is so so to me and donruss is always good to me

good luck and i hop u get better then wat u sent in

i am going to say topps i mailed my topps turkey red baseball box back with the receipt and within a 2 week span they sent me 2 shortprints and a jon garland gu,upperdeck which was sent out at the same time for me not getting my 2 autos in sweetspot football has still not sent anything going on a month now,donruss is pretty good also awhile ago from donruss studio 2005 i didn,t get the stated hits in the box sent them a letter and within 3 weeks they sent me a hank blalock masterstrokes gu bat 09/50 and a jose castillo autograph,so i,ll say topps,donruss and maybe upperdeck might send something goodluck in whatever they send you take care steve

Alex, either you have a lot of horrible breaks, or you're exceptionally picky. You've sent stuff back to the company pretty often. Are these horrible breaks just ones that you got crappy players out of, but the odds of autos/jerseys were correct? Because if that's so, the companies will figure it out and the well will runeth dry. I understand if you were shorted, but even if, for example, your Contenders box contains autos of Cedric Humes, Willie Ried and Jerome Harrison, there are still three hits per box, just like the odds state.

Everyone has crappy breaks, its part of the hobby. Most times, crappy breaks aren't the company's fault. It's luck of the draw, and you really shouldn't try to milk the companies for all their worth, because they'll just turn around and raise the prices of stuff even more to compensate.

Of course, if all these returns are legit, my rant is null and void.

I think Topps Will win, but thats from personal experience. I had one thing with Sage, and got that back in a month.

Craig, no, not all are bad breaks at all, I just happy to be very unlucky and pull alot of damaged cards! UD is the only one Im sending shortages on, and that was on UD Ultimate Baseball Box where I didnt get my triple Auto. I sent back my Sweet Spot Box from them as well because the corner of I believe I calculated 78 or 79% of the cards were caught in the sealer when they were packaged.

Topps and Donruss were just getting damaged cards back, Donruss Had Eight (I save cards and send all at the same time), and Topps is getting my box of Triple Threads back because of that disgusting half eaten lollipop found INSIDE a pack, along with roughly 50% of the corners having indents in the card.

Honestly, Im one of the unluckiest people youll ever meet, Lol. But, when I broke my 7 Boxes of SP Authentic FB, I didnt pull ONE damaged card, so that was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigerman
    Alex, either you have a lot of horrible breaks, or you're exceptionally picky. You've sent stuff back to the company pretty often. Are these horrible breaks just ones that you got crappy players out of, but the odds of autos/jerseys were correct? Because if that's so, the companies will figure it out and the well will runeth dry. I understand if you were shorted, but even if, for example, your Contenders box contains autos of Cedric Humes, Willie Ried and Jerome Harrison, there are still three hits per box, just like the odds state.

Everyone has crappy breaks, its part of the hobby. Most times, crappy breaks aren't the company's fault. It's luck of the draw, and you really shouldn't try to milk the companies for all their worth, because they'll just turn around and raise the prices of stuff even more to compensate.

Of course, if all these returns are legit, my rant is null and void.
    The odds say it is 4 autos per a box, so he would have a case there.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Frye
    The odds say it is 4 autos per a box, so he would have a case there.
    It was a hypothetical situation.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast